Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mt. Timpanogos





One week while visiting Jeff in Utah, we decided to hike Mt. Timpanogos! We had an amazing time, it is so beautiful not only on the top but just the whole hike in general. I highly recommend it. Not gonna lie Jeff had to be my personal motivational speaker a time or two, but it was worth it. Just a few things I loved about the hike.
-Quality time with my man
-Beautiful views left and right
-Watching Jeff sprint to the nasty port-o-potty with nothin but leaves cause I used all the TP
-Eating pb and j's at the top
-Following a man with a 2 year old on his back hiking with no problem, I was amazed...
-Sliding down the snow bowl on trash bags, seriously one of the funnest things of my life
-My new camelback, thanks Jeff!
-Meeting one of my Grandpa and Grandma Stapley's missionaries


No comments:

Post a Comment