Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How We Met


One day I was told by some friends that I should go out with their friend from Salt Lake, Jeff. I always loved meeting new people and was totally up for it. I looked him up on FB and his profile picture was him backwards holding his super classy...rat tail! haha I loved it I couldn't wait to meet this Jeff guy. A few weeks later we met up at Wendy's in Provo. I was with his friends and he was down from Salt Lake so he called them and anyways it was totally planned so we could meet! I thought he was so cute and I guess you could say Jeff was umm... not very interested? I was wearing a green jacket (hello st. patricks day!) and he didn't like it. Haha sooo he didn't really try to pursue me UNTIL he saw me the 2nd time at my hair school Paul Mitchell. Apparently orange is my color and he says he knew right then and there that I was THE ONE! Still gives me butterflies :) cheesey I know but really how cute! Unforturnely for him my glow that night wasn't from the heavens... I was just in lala land because I had just started dating someone else! Sorry Jeff... but maybe it was meant to be that way?? I believe it was. Jeff started calling me and trying to make plans for dates but I just so happened to be "busy with friends" again...sorry Jeff. The reason I think it happened the way it did is because Jeff is very competitve and I think he liked knowing he had a little challenge. To make a long story short, the second that other boy was out of the picture I called Jeff up for dinner at my place and we were unsepperable ever since! He makes me feel beautiful inside and out. He is my better half. I will love him forever!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I'm sad we couldn't be neighbors but I'm sure we will see you a lot up there and have to get together!

    ReplyDelete